Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hang Over with Love ♥♥♥!!!!

Time seriously flies.. It has come to the final semester of my diploma life.. Frankly speaking, all the ups and downs with B10 are memorable... That's why knowing that we gonna separate and walk own's paths soon, it's really heart tearing ='( 

From stranger to course mates, course mate to classmate, classmate to friends, and even intimate... Being together is all our fate..  we can hardly find a true friend in college as your so called true friend who will treat you sincerely can only be found in secondary school.. But....who say so????

Alas!!! I'm really blessed!! Not to say that i have a bunch of lovely secondary school friends, i even have a bunch of bestieesss that can mingled with- my B10 classmates... They are really awesome and fantabulous!!!! Well, you can only understand if you are one of them =p

Rushing assignments has become part of the college life which we can hardly run away i guess.. Especially those who like to burn last minute candles like us---errrheermm.. (rotting in guilt) As time goes, staying over and rush together has become our culture and practice too XD It makes me remember of the "swim and sink  together" again.. This sentence has best described us!!!

My babe girls Joyce and Sophia have come over my house to stay over from last Wednesday to rush few of the deadlines.. (This is not the first time for them to stay here, but the first time they stayed for so long!!! =p) Though we don't really sleep, with additional 2 babe girls staying in my room is real sweet!!! I cant describe my feeling with words, but it feels awesomely good!!! We sleep together, eat together, laugh-out-loud together, teasing each other, overslept and late to class due to deprivation of sleep and do all kinds of stupid stuffs... I really can't believe i can have such a good relationship with my classmates!! I love you girls more than i can say, seriously i do!!! 

Hmmmm... the pictures below supposingly meant to be kept privately and not exposed to public due-to-the-ugliness.. But i can't stand for the urge to update my blog with them coz the memories keep flashing in my head.. I started to miss my babe girls already T__T 

             the sweet moment 


               We ugly, but we happy =p

  Pretended to sleep? NO~~Just becoz we miss sleeping too much XD

       The sweety pie 


              And the syok-sendiri one =p


I can still remember one of the essays i written last time which encompassed sentence as such " Words begins with A,B,C.. Numbers begin with 1,2,3.. Music begins with Do, Re, Mi.. But friendship begins with YOU and ME!" 

My dearest... it's not easy for us to walk through all the obstacles and be with each other.. It requires a strong connection of one's heart and another to keep us stay, supporting, cheering, swim and sink together all these while.. Our story has a awesomely good opening, which i hope it will never have an ending 


No comments:

Post a Comment