Monday, June 21, 2010

rest in peace,granny~

At last, my granny passed away on saturday, 3.40 in the evening. I still remember her last breath and how she ends her life. I really canot accept the fact though i knew it will happen soon.

Today is the 2nd day of funeral..and everyone is tired indeed because lack of sleep. We have to take turns watching the candle so that it can replace on time and wont distinguish. Staying in the middle of night, singing the A Mi Tuo Fo, doing the 'money' for my granny and burning the 'money' have become our activity to keep ourselves staying awake. And i have no idea to rush for my assignment at this time, coz i cant go for college for a week, and i have to hand them on time. Test on Wed? I got no idea what the tutor will say.

There's praying sections in the funeral.. And it started around 6 and ended at 11. I duno what to say bout the praying section. Besides crying, still crying. 2molo my uncle and 2 aunt will reach Malaysia and all the relatives will join us for the praying section at night too. I dare not to imagine what will happen on that time. Just try my best to control myself and my tears.

My dearest granny, I wish you rest in peace. Grandpa has met you and brings you along with him i guess. I miss you, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment