Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Random post =)

Hehe.. Though I'm much guilty to say so, it's a fact that it has been quite a moment since i blogged. Thanks to the hectic Semester 1 in Diploma Year 2.. I learned to become strong and finally, I'm still doing fine here saying hi to everyone =)

Almost everyone who's close to me know that I'm having hard time with my event..however, it's worth for all the tears and sweats as we finally did it.. Thought of giving up at the critical moment when I'm almost collapsed, but thanks to all the supports that revived me..Only at that moment, we are brought to become closer, like seriously? At least we know each other more than just a hi-bye friend..^^

Notwithstanding "Hold Me, Hug Me, Show Me Love" has passed for almost a month, the memories still often flashing in my mind vividly, reminding me of the sweet moments.. Especially watching the video done by my best dude!! Credits to him as he really helped me a lot... a lot.... Not to say this event, but in almost every condition, he will always reply me with a "Yes!" And yeah, i know i owe him much which i can never pay back =p

I would also like to thank all the besties and my lovely family that supported my event!! I know it's late, but late better than never right? LOL!! You will never know how touching and how heart warming it is, when you see all the familiar faces appear in front of you, showing you all kinds of support ^^ Thank you for making me feel so blessed! I indeed appreciated a lot!! My life wouldn't be so complete without YOU- My friends & family!!!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment