Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy and hectic life

I know i have abandoned my babe here for couple of 'centuries', i feel like updating sometimes, but somehow i just can not manage what i wish to do..=( I'm just too busy with my life.. Not to say spend only 30 minutes for my blog, i don't even have that 30 minutes for my slumber..

Yea.. it actually reminds me that it has been a long time since i slept.. I'm suffering from sleepless nights.. I thought that sleep for only 30 minutes is my limit, which i always burn this kind of midnight candles during my tests.. However, i can actually survive, surviving, and still survive without my slumber.. I've explored and extended my limit tho..

I somehow believe that it's worth to sacrifice little for a better outcome.. And i always expect myself to do the best if i still manage to do so.. i thought this is part of our learning process?? which we can learn and improve ourselves, and keep moving on..

Nonetheless, i'm not special.. I'm not superwoman.. I'm just me.. an ordinary human being who will also feel tired and exhausted.. I need cooperation and team work as well.. I don't mind doing all the things for the first few times, but please don't step on my tail and become more and more ridiculous..

It's really fed up and exhausted to do work all alone, seeking for help here and there, but others are sleeping, chilling out and enjoying there.. And it's real disappointed when i heard " I simply do one".. "SIMPLY", one word is enough for the says.. Somehow i wondering what's the definition of group work, when there's only 1 or 2 doing work for others..

Please do think of others when you are sleeping, studying for test......and etc.. You are not the only one who's facing the problem, so please don't be so selfish and care for only yourself especially others are doing work for you.. At least, be more independent and responsible.. Just a little will do, and it's much appreciated.. You should feel guilty but not showing face.. And, to be honest, you don't have the right to do so.. You are responsible to clean your leftover yourself..

Well, enough of blaming.. Hahahaha.. i can be happy and cheerful by little things.. I passed my tests!!! And I scored quite well.. Yeapi!!!! =) I afraid to fail so much as i'm busy rushing my ass and i got no enough time to study for that.. Hehehe.. Not only that, ass and presentation quite satisfied tho.. Thank god for blessing me and loving me ^^

Hehehe.. please allow me to share my work here.. They are born perfectly with my zero knowledge of Photoshop.. And now, I'm an expert!!! (only in my class =.= , act nth to be proud oso..LOL ) In my ass, we are actually a travel agency which required to come out with several tasks to promote a local weekend getaway.. So here's my babesss.. ^^


Gift Certificate~^^ which is actually my only task..=)

Flyer ~^^

Advertisement~ ^^

1st page of website ^^

Business card~^^

the last one~~~~~ Letterhead~~~^^


Though they look simple and easy tasks, it's not easy tho.. A big thanks to Monkey, Calvinz, Nelson and Rui Ern who did help me a lot in giving their opinions and feed backs~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment