Thursday, July 15, 2010

Buai buai Midterm XD

Yeappy~~~~ Finally i finished my last paper! My heart is really blooming flowers right now.. Result???? Errrrrr.. Hmmmmmmmmm... Will know one day, but will i still excited like now?? I hope so.. I wan good good result la.. Can I ?? pleeaaaaaasssssssssseeeee =p

Hehe.. dont know why recently i hav good mood, smiling and laughing all the times (i think i did tat often?) =p ... Perhaps i can escape from my heavy assignments for these few days and i did feel good without da feeling of rushing.. Rushing assignment and course work is really not nice... NO FUN at all.. Keke..

And sth ruined my mind.. For the first time I felt touched and warmed from Tarcian.. Just bcoz of my questionnaire, which is part of my assignment... They are just so nice and friendly.. They willing to help a lot though my questions require sum thinking.. Not only tat!!! it requires 2 PHOTOs, which is the face, as well as the ID.. I tot this will be our hardships when we asked for help, yet the TARCiansss i met today were really fantastic.. They enjoyed taking pic though.. What i could see was... Uncle McDonalds?? ^u^ Their smiles are just so sweet and charming.. Besides, they provided us a lot of laughter in their conversation while answering..

From their actions, i realise that being helpful can actually help a lot, not only in my works, but my DAY! They have brightened up my day, seriously.. I promise that i will be helpful and brighten up others' day too !!! Smileeesssssssssssss =p

I did smile and feel happy when i saw their faces....dont you?? ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment