Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Should I??

I have been thinking tis since long time ago..But wats result at the end??DUNO!!!!!Yea,Tis is the onli word tat comes into my mind..

When i think bout it onli..My heart is really beating fast..Like jumping out and i holding it on my hands..And its still beating and i cant really hear the tempo of lup dup clearly since it beating fast like hell..=.=

And..Am I thinking too much??I duno..Coz im really scare..A lot to scare..Really >.<...I have to be very independent coz i hav to meet a lot of strangers..Those who i dont know and who dont know me..Though its a gud timing to train myself..It still need COURAGE..Which i dont know where my courage went and i think im not ready yet..

And i dont know whether tis is a right choice anot..Wat will happen if i really did tat?Of coz i noe some rumours will be spreading..What is it and how it react to me..I dont know...I really dont know>.<..Should i stay??Staying is becoz of the minority..Those i really care..

Well..I dont know why the elder we grow,the more decision we hav to made..Is it to prove tat we have grown up??I prefer the normal life at those days..Haha,BUt now i can onli chasing the memories..

I think i should be BRAVE to do my own decision and INDEPENDENT to face my life..Bro,you are right..You told me tat im not independent enough..Now,i totally agree with you..

5 comments:

  1. ah ying jiayew! 18 yr old ad lo nt xiao mei mei hehe...
    be confident ying ur communication skill is very gud so dun wori so much about it~~
    HUG HUG~;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..thankiew my chyng..i will ga yao de..chyng oso must + u wor..lets grow up together..muacksss

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i dunno, i tot u wanna pak tor tom lo XD


    its time~~~~~ to grow up~~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..gt meh??ling funny la..haha..
    time to grow = time to pak to??hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i say grow up onli~~ din say pak tor~ but if yin wan, oso can d =P

    ReplyDelete