Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy birthday to my babe Sophyyy ^w^


This gal very pweety rite?^^ She is my babe Sophyy lak..

Hehe.. I get to know Sophia babe in college coz we are lucky enough to be in the same class.. After being together for the whole semester, our relationship had strengthened pretty much, indeed. 6 Oct (Wed) is her bday, but we celebrated on Thursday after class coz some of my frens couldn't make it on Wed.. Besides, she had high hope on us and expected we will do sth special for her on her bday, but we purposely don't want celebrate with her.. Ngek ngek ngek.. Evil rite?
LOL

Though it's a belated bday celebration, it was still a perfect and wonderful one.. 7 of us - Sophyy, Ceci, Joyce, Bowi, Wai Keng, Wan Teng and YY went to Full House located at Sunway Giza to hav brunchner ( breakfast + lunch + dinner ).. bcoz we had onli 1 hour break time and our class end at 3.30 pm.. =p Haha.. Every1 was starving and craving for food..

From left -Bowi, Sophia, WK, Me, Joyce and Cecillia.. They are all my beloved babess <3

The cupcake cute right?? I like it so much.. Ther's still a lot of cute designs, but since I din make any order and get on the spot on that day, so this is the cutest liao.. =p Still cute right?? Hahahaha.. I think Spohhy get shocked when we holding the "cake" and sang bday song coz her face was damn blush leh.. Shud have made her cry.. LOL

Blow blow~~~ LOL.. She had made quite a lot of wishes i guess.. More than 5 mins le.. She's memang greedy one.. Hahahaha

Here's all the B10 babess ..^^

Here's some of the group picss.. =)

Love my babe so muchhh~~ She is really tall =.=

We left at around 10 pm coz mummy and daddy called and scolded liao.. Daddy asked me to back by 12am but mummy said 11pm..>.< Luckily some of them hav to back early also, if nt i will feel very sorry and guilty.. At this very moment, WanTeng couldn't start her car's engine.. Her car was running out of battery and need jumper to fix it.. However, both our cars also dun hav jumper.. We approached those drive thru cars and asked 1 by 1.. Sadly, none of them had the jumper.. We even went petrol station and looked for it..

Ther's 1 Malay Uncle that we asked in the petrol station, he was really kind enough.. Though he dont have a jumper in his car, he wanted to call his frens and borrowed.. He took out his fon and searching in the fon book edy.. But we declined and said that will try to settle ourselves.. Coz really sorry to cause so much trouble for him la.. His action and attitude had melt my heart.. He was the only one who cares bout us and believed wat we said i guess.. Coz those previous one were like treating us like sales gals or liers..=.= Anyway, I'm proud of him and thumb up for him..^^

Then we went back to parking lot.. Ther's seemingly hopeless that ppl have jumper in their cars.. I suddenly remember that ther's a gang of Chinese guys sitting behind us in the McD.. We gt no choice but went inside and asked for help.. One of the guy said that he not sure whether he had it in his car and wanted to check and hav a look.. We followed him to his car and stood in distance.. LOlx.. Is good to keep some distance coz we are gals.. =p

The moment he said :'Ei, gt eh !' Me and Sophyy shouted and screamed happily..LOL.. Damn paiseh la.. But we were over excited.. Finally we gt it and nonid to stay over night in McD liao.. Haha.. Another touch scene was that gang of guys actually came out and offered to help.. Awwwww.. thousand of thankiew to them.. They were really kind enough.. Suddenly felt that M'sia still have lots of kind and helpful ppl out there.. What a glad.. Hahaha

Since they are so kind, so I allowed them to appear in my post.. LOL.. =p

They helped us to fix and even waited us successfully started the engine then onli they left.. *touch touch.. And I reached home at 11.30pm.. T.T Mummy scolded me.. It's my bro's fault la.. Ask me to drive thru McD for him when I'm on the way caming back home.. Yiiii?? He not yet pay me hor?? LOL.. Hav to ask from him liao.. kekekeke..

That's all for this post.. Hehe.. Happy birthday once to my Sophyy Babe.. Love u so much.. Muacksss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment