Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Endless tears T.T

I'm sorry my babe.. I should take good care of you and hold you tight.. I shouldn't be so careless.. We have engaged for 3 years, sleep together, eat together, shop together, drive together.......... You are so lovely that you wake me up every morning and recorded all my important daily stuff.. Even though there's accident happened on you, you still stay strong and stay at my side.. I'm really proud of you, my babe..

But... now you really left.. you left me alone here.. T.T How can i stand the days without you ?? I used to stay with you every single moments.. I can't live without you.. I seriously have no idea why those ppl out there have to separate us T.T.. They are so cruel.. You are not a new fon anymore, there's so many I-phone, BB, HTC........ which are much more better than you... But, why are you being chosen? It's really the worst day of mine..

No matter how much i cry, you wouldn't come back anymore T.T.. I really miss you and I'm really sorry.. I know you will definitely miss me and feeling uncomfortable with strangers.. But i don't think the stupid fella will allow you to come back to me!!!!!!!!!!! T.T That's our fate.. I don't wan it to end like this, but it does.. R.I.P my babe.. my tears will keep you company tonight and i hope you can feel me at another end of the world.. T.T

I LOVE YOU, MY BABE!!! T.T

Look at you, you are so lovely~~ I fall for you during the 1st sight.. T.T

And daddy just change your outlook to be more pweety.. But, i lost you in less than 2 months time T.T


I MISS YOU MY BABE T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment