Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jingle Bell..Jingle Bell..............





Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle All The Way................... Hehe.. Christmas is around the corner, can you smell it?? Let's try.. 1.2.3..*inhale* 1.2.3..*exhale* LOL..Yea, i know it's quite lame, but i likey =D Sometimes life will be bored and lifeless if we oways be cool or serious.. So, we should be crazy at times and it is forgivable =p

Hehe.. Since I had such a nice picha which match the theme so much, i would like to blog about my wishessssssssssss...... Oppsssy.. It seems like there's too many 's'.. Hehe, I'm not that greedy actually.. But if I'm given a chance to make a wish, of coz i will make not only one, but as much as possible!! Ngek ngek.. Many options and choices for God to choose.. See, I'm so naisss XD

Hmmm.. first and foremost, i hope that the rumors about 2012- The end of the world is not true..I'm only 20 years old in 2012, such a young girl, how can i just die like tat???T.T NO!!!! I have loads of things which i haven't do or try, i can't end my life with so much regretsss.. So, can this dream come true??

Hehe.. besides, i hope the world is peace and everyone is fine.. There's no war, no ppl dying bcoz of hunger, disaster, criminal and etc.. And of coz, no more committing suicide cases..=.= Life is so precious, really don't understand why ppl choose to end their life like that where many people in the world are trying to survive..Isn't it sounds ridiculous?? Hehe.. PEACE!!!!

Moreover, I hope my family members and beloved frens are all doing well and healthy!! My life is not complete without them.. They are part of parcel of my life.. hehe.. So, please bless all of them and of coz myself oso lak =p

I hope my results of the coming final will be EXCELLENT too!! Not excellent to others, but myself.. My result during sem 1 is quite satisfied, so i hope sem 2 will be doing the same as well ^^ Pleasee blessssss me!!! I want to maintain my scholar =p Hehe..

Hmmmm..Seems like i have made lots of wishes, but i still got a lot more to go XD Hehe.. Okay la, i make the last one.. Hmmmmm.. Let me think think.. Must be serious and make a wise decision for the last wish... *Ding* I noe jor.. My last wish will be- I hope all my dreams and wishes come true!!!! Hehe.. Acceptable right??? XD

MERRY EARLIER CHRISTMAS WITH LOTS OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment