Sunday, May 16, 2010

Recent Me =p

Euuuuuuuuwwww~~~Its darn hot!!I seriosly have no idea what happen with the weather these days @.@ ...It not onli makes me sweating like pig,but get emo easy too..I hate it >.<..But what to do??Switching on the air-cond??I hope so..But this is definitely a NO NO..It will onli cause the global warming problems getting worse and worst.. I hope i can live longer than 2012 XD

Let's talk bout the recent me =p...Finally im a college student..LOL..Last week was my orientation week..And of coz, i drove myself to coll everyday when there're classes..Hmmmmm..honestly,i dont have any special feeling towards my coll life yet..Haha..Just that......driving alone is bored,indeed.. And im squeezing my brain juice everyday,to find out where's the classes..And of coz, i do miss my frensss a lot..I believe that every1 has the same feeling as me when came across this..Coz, everyone,everything,everywhere is just so different and strange to us..We need time for adjustment ^^

Not much story bout college bcoz it's just an orientation..Will find out more after i start my classes..Now,i onli know that im belong to B10,which is the last group in my course and it's onli 17 ppl...All galsss..Haha,i used to be in the last group since im born =p Who ask my sir name is YAP worr..no choice lo XD Hehe,and and and and and im glad that i hava a nice timetable..Onli go for classes 4 days a week..Hohohohoho..Sumore gt 1 day is onli 1 hour class..ngek ngek..Hopefully there's will be no changes for my timetable ba..^^

Haha...And i would like to apologise to GFU..Really sorry eh,made you drove on the emergency lane and got saman..Though i felt remorse, i duno y i'm still laughing ^^.. Maybe i'm delighted to cause troubles for you always.. Lol,what a evil thought..

Not to forget to say that im addicted...to game @.@ ..... I'm playing nightclub city crazily, recently..I started playing 2 days ago onli..And now im level 20..ngek ngek ngek.. Haiz,i think my bro is the 1 who make me sitting in front the monitor day and night to play this game>.<..Coz we competing with each other right now..Quite lame lor..But duno y im still playing..Haha =p.. I sked i will bcum blind one day,just bcoz of on9 too much T.T....*touching wood*... God blesssssss..I want gud eye sight..Yes!! It's me,Yap Yee Yin! I know YOU can hear me =p

I Miss You More Than Words Can Say,My Friendssss~

My Sincere Apology 2 You..Sorrryyyy~~ (Very cute =p)

This is the game ^^

This Is How My Club Looks Like XD

Happy Teachers Day to My Lovely Teachersss~~ Nearly forget today is teachers day =p

No comments:

Post a Comment