Thursday, May 20, 2010

S I C K T.T

I'm darn sick!! My head goin to crack edy!!I have serious headache n fever..Gosh...
Arhhhhhhhhh..now i have the same feeling like "shun mm hong",the monkey,when his sifu punish him..The pain can really make me tumble here and there..And i feel like puke T.T I hate cigarette!!!!!!!!!! Once i smelt,it increases my sufferance...It does make me have a thought that,will i get cancer?Tough wood!! But duno why i have this notion these days.. I hope that i think too much, and what i suffer right now is all caused by my menstrual..Or, its just a normal ill..After few more days, i can say bye bye to all da ailment ,be strong and healthy again..

Well,notwithstanding im sick,my life still have to go on..Have to wake up early in the morning to go for classes, Squeezing my brain juice to get idea for assignment and etc..Everything will be all right..Thats what i believe ^^..Sumtimes,we just hav to cheer ourselves,and enjoy the moment when we are really busy..It's just a different types of entertainment..Depends on how we judge it..Happy goes lucky ma XD




p.s.
Congratulation to my sis who pass all her exam and graduate for diploma..Wish you all the best in advanced diploma..
Congratulation to my bro oso,who finally graduate for diploma and change a new job..A better and brighter future one..Good luck to u ^^
My cheer to max who are really down..You have tried ur best,and it's okay..Don't giv up and gud luck for the coming one..Gambateh!
I have my hair cut today,and i pretty like it =)

And the exciting and surprise one is.......My dear chyng is cuming bak nex thurs!!!Can't wait for tat day ^w^


No comments:

Post a Comment