Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yum Cha~♥

Im happy today!!!After waited for months and months,finally i got to hang out wit my ji mui- shu yi and qian~Really really long time din hang out wit you 2 edy..Not to say hang out,even meet also we din meet for thousand years~Bcoz of sum1 oways ffk..Hohoho..Miss you 2 crazily~~^^

Though just few hours' yum cha..We do have lots of fun..Especially when shu yi scolded the waiter that gave us a written order list beside my ear.. He heard that and gave us a new one..She was so shock and yet,fishy (wondering how he heard tat) XD..We laughed like hell..

We updated each other..And the funny part was we had to update shu yi for things and stuffs that happened around us for 2 years~^^ You are old and outdated edy..*joke joke* Besides,we did gossip a lot..Just like what gals would normally do..That's the word 8 po came from XD

Hehe,i really feel sweet ♥~~Though long time din meet and chat to each other,our friendship is still the same,sweet and warm as at those days ^^...Can't wait for the next outing..I'm sure it will be a sweet one,too..=p

I believe that friendship will be forever,if we do appreciate it..And im lucky enough to have so many frens around me that treat me with their hearts..It's my pleasure and my treasure..=) Awwww~~~Love you guys...Muackssssss + Hugzzzzsssss

My dearest jie-Shu Yi

My dear- Qian


No comments:

Post a Comment