Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Simple Farewell for Important YOUss~♥


Finally,after a long long holiday,everyone of us goin to start our new life..Congratulation to chyng,hao yu and jia chi who are lucky enough to go for matrix~^^We had a small farewell party for them..Though not all the murnian present,as usual,the active 1 were all there..Maybe it's just enough for me,and im satisfied~=)

Not to forget to apologize to hao yu..Im really sorry la..Forgot to text you nonid to fetch me..Made you waited for so long in front of my house..keke..Soweee~~~~And thanks to raymond for waiting me to reach home and being late..Coz i went for mother's day celebration ma~=p

I'm busy for da whole day..Rushing here and there,to get ready the materials for chyng's present..And it was my 1st time driving ALONE and go for so many places^^..Ling also rushing back from coll..We were rushing all the way to get the album done bcoz it's really really last minute..So the conclusion was we were rushing and it's tiring..But it's worth n sweet~~♥ Your smile and tears warmed us and recharged our energy^^..

Take care my chyng..Don't ever forget our promises kay?When you miss us,just take out the album and have a look..Im sure tat you will feel sweet and warm..I think you are in Perak d..Hope you will use to the life there,without ING..We are here waiting for you to come back and reunion~^^

All the best to hao yu and jia chi oso..Don't yai yai and kao lui there ya..keke XD..Good bye my frenss..Take care ya~~Will miss you all so so much =) *wink*

Part of the album~ING,our friendship for the whole life~♥






No comments:

Post a Comment