Saturday, January 15, 2011

4 down, last one to go!!!


Well, I'm not doing well in my PR paper and MMS paper.. =(

Founding out that there's no objective for the paper I've sit, in the exam hall seriously let me down.. Thought objectives somehow can save me and help me to get some free marks, but there's no even one.. How sad is that.. >.<

This is the consequences of not checking the pass year format.. (Actually the same format with sem 1, just that i've forgotten) =(

And i even fatt pei hei and fatt lan za to myself while studying MMS, and nearly burst into tears..T.T IDK why my emotional is so unstable..

I'm seriously STRESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sem 1's result was satisfying and i think my course work and mid term helped a lot too.. But, what's happening now???

My course work and mid term are mostly at the bottom line of Passing???>.<

A should be my target for scoring, but it seems rather impossible now.. What about a PASS?? It seems hard thou.. T.T

I've tried my best.. God please bless me and i seriously need it.. =(

2 comments:

  1. thankiew my dear.. I'm trying hard to comfort myself and get out of the EMO.. IDK why i bcum like tis..not much me.. T.T

    ReplyDelete