Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vey very 1st Accident in ma Life =(

Just came back from police station.. =(

The very 1st accident in ma life.. and it just happened at the traffic light in front of ma house..>.< The road was extremely jam and when i break, the car (4 wheel) behind me bang me..=( The impact was so big that i actually hit the lorry in front of me also..

3 vehicles involved in da accident.. But I'm the victim.. front and back oso seriously damaged.. The lorry of coz just scratched lil bit, and the car behind me broke his number plate onli..T.T The moment the guy get down from car, he insists that it's not his fault and asked why I sudden break.. (He said that's the reason y he will hit me) But the road was so jam and the lorry in front of me is not moving.. Shouldn't i break but continue moving and hit the lorry?? RIDICULOUS!!!!

And he's working under government which related to water system.. Syabas?? I'm not sure.. i only remember it's in blue.. "So Apa macam sekarang? Saya government punya orang, lu P sekarang jugak, mao report ke? Tak pa la, report la, saya tak da apa-apa pun" Excuse me, It's not my fault kay? why should i afraid of you and it sounds like it's my fault?? You are the one who hit me kay!! Police ask you continue to move, but didn't ask u to HIT me.. stupid fella..

BUT.. He's the one who lend me his fon to call my daddy =( I forgot to bring my fon and left it at home.. Ishhhhh.. What a bad day..

Though it's not my fault.. I cried too =(.. Felt so wronged when scolded by daddy T.T He's not scolding actually.. But... he's not comforting me and accuse i'm driving fast and that's y accident happened.." Told you to drive slowly and carefully, now CNY season many accident!! See, what's happening now?" T.T And the lorry driver oso blame that it's my fault.. I couldn't stand it and felt really wronged!!! My tears rolling and falling non-stop.. T.T

Today suppose is my Shopping Day but end up Accident Day.. Haizzz =(






4 comments:

  1. tat guy behind u d very very bad oh>< ah ying HUG HUG dun cry~~ most important is u're fine kay~ chyng sayang ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. ying..don cry~~qian here =)
    nt ur fault..many ppl lik to bully p de..
    don cry don cry..
    jus treat it as an experience..
    smile ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hug*****
    the stupid fella!!anyone hit your back is their fault!! you have no wrong.
    if they dun drive so close to your car, they also won't hit your back de. so, it's their fault!
    1st time cry nvm =) my 1st accident i also cry. hehe.
    muacksmuacks.. sayang~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankiew all my dear~~~ im feeling better le..and juz car hurt onli..ppl very fine^^ really love u galss so so much..<3

    ReplyDelete