Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hopess~

Today went and laser..Cant imagine wat will happen in next 5 days..Will it be gud??Or it will turn bad??I dare not to think much,just can sit down here and wait for the result..

When lying on the bed,my heart is really beating fast..Coz its really scary..When the needle touching my skin,there's firework someore..And the smell is just like my skin is burning (same as the smell when i kill the bees wif electricity) >.<..Luckily yieng is beside me for me to hold..Maybe she will feel pain..Haha^^ Now wat i hav to do is being alert and remind myself all the time..If not i think i will regret for the rest of my life..Haha..Sounds bit serious rite??But its true.. Besides,im desperate to see you..Im really hope tat im beside you right now..I hope to hear from you..Mayb i couldnt lend you any help,but i can be a good listener..The one you can rely on and be yourself..You nonid to act infront of me..When you are down,im ready to lend u my shoulder..When you are happy,im happy too=p.. I just wan to let you noe tat u are not alone..And,im worry bout you>.<..Just let me know when you nid me kay?And please,dun keep all to urself..You look stress and down..I hope to see the optimistic and cheerful you at those days again..Love you..



No comments:

Post a Comment