Monday, September 27, 2010

Back to coll ! =D

Teehee~~ Today was the first day of second semester after 3 weeks of break.. Well, i had got some relief from all the struggle and strife during the break, I supposed so.. It was the first week so there's normally only lectures and no tutorials.. The main purpose is to get ourselves pat back and adjust to hectic life again.. =p Gay to see all the familiar faces again.. and welcome to CPR students who joining us for this semester, though i didn't know any of them yet.. XD
Talking bout classes, had 'Intro to Drama' lecture today.. Miss Lee showed us a short clip entitled ' Little Prince' and we were given a task to complete the plot, characteristic, what's happening in the middle part and of course, the ending.. I was like OMG !! Today was the first day and she has made her students stressed up.. She is really inhuman.. Credits to her.. LOL

Notwithstanding had lots of cumbersome works to do, I'm not going to bother them first.. Cause I'm goin to talk bout the drama ' Little Prince ' that had brightened up my days..^^ Hehe.. Actually the character impressed me more than the storyline.. blek.. The lil prince is just so adorable and darling.. I'm falls for him.. I seriously can't get my eyes out off him.. Wonder who is the handsome one in this world?? Haha.. I'm going to show his pic now ^^


Awww~~ He's killing me.. I ♥ Him so muchhhh <3

Hmmm.. He looks mature in this..

The Little Prince ~♥

He stayed in asteroid - B612 , a very very small planet

Here's a rose who live in his planet and their love story began..

Personally think that it's nice ! Worth to have a watch ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment