Monday, September 6, 2010

Facial + Massage

Hehe.. seems like i updated my blogs quite frequent these days XD ... No choice, too free during holiday edy.. LOL

Today woke up in the early morning and headed to sis-in-law's saloon for facial and massage^^ .. Hmmm.. It had been a long time since last facial... 4 months??? or maybe longer than tat.. i told myself to go for facial every month, but after started my coll life, my time n works don't allow me to do so.. So, it was delayed =p

Facial and massage proved that im having and eventually enjoying my holidays... It's pretty cool.. I love that so much.. And it definitely helps in relaxing..^^ But, i hav to stay home for few days after tis.. You noe why???? Haha.. Yea, my face is quite sensitive and it actually went red after the process of clearing those pimples and hidden impurities.. That's why..LOL .. Dare not to go out..

Hehe, though i was enjoying during da massage, i having backache right now.. Maybe over strength edy.. XD Haha, i hope that the next time will not be someday after 4 months again.. Should manage my time well and make it including in part of my plan =) ...

That's all for today, having drama fever now =p

No comments:

Post a Comment