Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy 61st birthday =)

Happy 61st birthday to my aunty ^^ Just came back from her birthday dinner and I'm bit drunk right now.. Hehe.. Drank few glasses of red wine only then my face red red edy.. Poor in drinking la.. Haha.. Shud have trained myself for that.. ^^

Kiss kiss~~ ^^ Aunty is very happy that she kept on saying: " Hahahahahaha, I'm very happy today ah!!" LOL.. She's so cute la!! =p

This is the NG version of kissing !! Hahaha..

Beloved daddy, mummy and sista!! Daddy busy drinking his wine till dun wan look into the camera.. LOL

So here's my pweety mummy and sista ^^

Finally daddy put down his glass of wine and took photo with me.. Hehe.. =)

Me and sista ^^


Kiss kiss~~~

Ugly face~~ Hehe.. This is what we used to pose while taking picha~~ =p

Brother - Sister - Nephew~~~ I LOVE them so muchhh ^^


Haha.. Had drank few glasses of red wine.. @.@

And this is my drunk face =p

Hehe.. Once again, Happy 61st birthday to my aunty and hope she will stay happily and healthily.. Glad to see her enjoy her day ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment