Saturday, November 6, 2010

4.5.6-11-10 ^^

Here's the so called vegetarian restaurant under MRR2 with nice scenary.. LOL.. i think hao yu is the onli one who can think bout this "name".. Haha.. It's our gathering since matrix babess are home!! Hmmm.. We will onli hav our gathering when they are home as everyone is busy with own life ^^


Hehe.. the very first time we go out and order dishes by ourselves.. This is common when it's eating with family.. But when we have to order ourselves, we seriously gt no idea what to eat.. Haha.. maybe we are the one who paying, that's why will worry and think more.. LOL.. great experiences thou.. It proves that we hav all grown up!! =p

Yummm yummm yummm~~~ This "mushroom kut teh" taste nice.. Haha..but 'bak kut teh' still sounds the best i think =)

Hehe.. as usual, we will have our group photo before leaving.. Though ther's only 8 of us, i still feel sweet and warm when updating myself with them.. We seriously need more gathering to cure our missing sick!! =p

Here's some funny, pweety, handsome, nais picha~~~ =)


They tried to act cool i think.. But they FAIL!! Hahaa.. Coz even myself oso can't figure out wat they trying to pose =p


ING~~~~<3


The galsss~~~~ ^^


The next day, which is the Deepavali holiday(Fri), ING decide to hang out and have our gals talk!! Just ING and our little private outing before sui po chyng go back to matrix! =p

since its all girls + veryyy small gtathering, Yee Yin & Lum Thien Chyng, pls dun wear til sexy sexy XD
no sleeveless, no shorts, no minis, no low cut~
bring pappper spray, wear ugly spec, take knife with u XD
u know ler, we all so pretty XDD see u girls later ♥

Haha.. I decided to post wat sui po ling posted on our fb wall.. I can't stop laughing when i saw tat.. and seriously, none of us wear short pants!! LOL


Hehe.. we gave chyng a lil belated surprise bday celebration coz we unable to celebrate with her on her big day as she's at matrix, way far from us.. Though it passed 3 months edy, never too late ma =p.. Late is better than nothing right?? Hehe..


Happy belated bday chyng~~~ muacksss!! ING are oways with you and you are not alone!! ^^


Hehe.. like tis so much!! It just look like spongebob!! =p Artwork from me and ling~~^^

Have a heart to heart talk section with my sui poss and it's sweet!! But when i went back home, i started emo edy =(.. Ther's so much things to do and cover but so limited time.. Mass media's due date is on monday but i didn't get any reply from those artists yet.. I'm so lost and can start nothing without carrying out the interview section with them.. Hunny Madu from Fly FM asked me to call again on Sunday 4/5 pm coz they will be having meeting at Damansara on this day and see whether we can meet up anot..BUT.. what if they ffk me?? and what am i going to do with that remaining few hours?? I think my worries caused me emo..T.T

However, midnight ppl which i named them as 4am ppl( coz tat tim is 4 am) cheered me up and made my day =).. Everyone of them made me laugh and shoo my emo away.. Hehe.. Some of them even lift their fingers to help at this critical moment!! Of coz i do feel warm and touch!! The crying me turns to smiley face at the end of the day.. =)

Not only that, the amazing part was Elliot from Big Bang replied me and approved my request!!! I felt so happy when receiving his text this morning though i don't really know who is he.. But he is now my only hope!! And finally we get to meet up at Sunway's Starbucks and had the interview section.. ^^ He quite leng zai and nice thou.. A very friendly and cute guy!! =p Haha.. I hav an artist fren now?? LOL.. Hope he can do well in this film and bcum successful one day ^^


Really happy to meet him today!! ^^

Time to start doing lil bit of our assignment with the sources and info we get.. Hehe.. Hope can meet up with Honey Madu tomorrow and I'm waiting Namewee's reply too!! Wish me luck!! ^^

1 comment: